UPDATED WITH GUARDIAN CHARACTER INFO ( still in progress)
>Birthday: April 16th
>Height/Weight: 185cm / 64kg
>Roommate/Housemate: Kurosaki Ren
- Self-Motivated: Once he sets his mind to something, he will go through with it to achieve his goals. Driven by his desire to lead/command
- Charismatic: Speaks with an alluring tone, incorporated with strong, confident expressions.
- Confident: Believes he still has much to learn, but confident he will achieve greatness. He believes in his abilities and is confident of others' underlying talents.
- Considerate: Considers a persons well-being/situation and from that, he judges what he believes will be beneficial to the recipient and takes action.
- Patient: Understands that each person is different and is patient. E.g. Will help or wait for them to come to their realisation
- Reserved: Does not express his shock, anger etc in an easily identifiable way. He often displays a calm, neutral expression unless provoked on particular topics. Able to contain his feelings; in turn, he spends more time thinking than speaking. To others, he appears aloof.
♥ Green tea
♥ Kabuki dance
Born into a traditional Japanese family, Yamato was exposed to strict mannerisms by his mother to become worthy of her standards. Her strict methods halted his ability to express his feelings and simply felt that he should obey, thus resulting in his quiet nature. His mothers' ideals often conflicted with his fathers', thus after a few rocky years, his parents divorced. His father wanted to take his son along, away from his toxic ex-wife, thus selling the traditional estate before renting a comfortable apartment for the two. By this time, Yamato was 6 years old and his father had met a woman with a daughter who was 2 years younger than Yamato. His father dated this woman for roughly a year before marrying, thus bringing together a newly formed family, purchasing a new home for the 4. On the day of the wedding, he and Ayu formally met for the first time through the introduction by his father & her mother. He and Ayu both formally bowed to each other, as he felt that he should be the good boy that he is for his father's sake. He interacted with her only when necessary on the day, otherwise he did not associate himself with her.
As the two grew and warmed up to each other, they become close siblings and were approaching their teenage years. It wasn't long until Yamato was admitted into Seiyo academy, Ayu soon followed. From then on, he spent his peaceful and not so peaceful days with Ayu at the academy whilst a fierce desire blazed in his heart ..
" What is it.... that you're searching for?"
*constant inner thought* ( I wonder if Ayu is alright ..... )
- Mihara Ayu: Yamato's beloved younger step-sister. Not related by blood at all. Loves her dearly and cherishes her. Does not show this at school for reasons he believes will protect her.
>Voice: youtu.be/QQCxG247qtQ?t=40s || 00:40 - 1:10
|| Guardian Character ||
>Would be Self: To become a great leader; with Yamato's traditional Japanese influence from his early childhood till now
- Head Strong
- Quick to anger
+ Sakura blossoms
+ Green tea
+ Training with his katana
+ Lying atop Yamato's head
+ Participating in all sorts of activities
- Being ridiculed
- Being underestimated
- People trying to take his hat off
- Being talked over
- Being called girly/ a girl
Your guardian egg can now be hatched anytime you choose -- feel free to take your time on it~ Please note the group with your guardian's name once you have updated your app ; 7 ;
hnggg yes let's *q*